How cool would it be to have a bed that makes itself every morning? It sounds a little bit sci-fi, but it’s not as futuristic as you might think. In fact, you’ll find “smart” bedding out there (see: Smartduvet) that can be controlled from a phone app to “make” itself via a system of tubes within the duvet that will flatten, smooth and unfurl it back into place.
Depending on how open-minded and eager to adopt new technologies you are, a bed that makes itself like Smartduvet may sound amazing or it may sound like too much tech in your sleep environment. Regardless, what about your sheets? Sure, it’s a morning time-saver if your comforter can make itself with the tap of a button, but how much time are you really saving on the chore of bed-making if you still have to straighten out your disheveled sheets then go around your bed tucking them in? Tucking in sheets is the most time-consuming aspect of making your bed, and it’s the biggest hassle, in our opinion!
Enter Kitelinens - bedding that makes itself!
Simply put, a Kitelinens easy-on top sheet will essentially make itself in the morning without putting any tech in your bed and without the need to download a new app on your phone. Thanks to a simple, elegant and ingenious and patent-pending design, Kitelinens have re-imagined traditional sheets in a practical way that functions better for modern life. Simply put, once you put them on your bed, they’ll never come untucked, no matter how much you (or your partner) tosses and turns at night. It's a sheet that makes itself!
A Kitelinens organic cotton top sheet is the low-tech solution for busy people who have bigger, better things to do than fuss with their sheets and want to do their mornings smarter. With Kitelinens, you only tuck once, and you never have to think about fussing with your sheet again until it comes time to wash it. So, what does using Kitelinens Stay-Tucked self-making sheets mean for you?
- No tech in the bed
- No new apps on your phone
- No complicated directions
- You only tuck once. Kitelinens have an easy-on top sheet design that means you don’t have to bother tucking the sheet in along the entire perimeter of your bed. When one tuck is all it takes, you have more time to focus on the important stuff in your life.
Kitelinens pure cotton bed sheets that make themselves - how do they work?
So, how do these revolutionary self-making sheets actually stay tucked in all night? Kitelinens 100% Cotton Stay-Tucked Sateen Sheets bring your home an evolution of the luxury bed sheet that will completely change your morning routine while also being remarkably simple.
- Kitelinens Stay-Tucked top sheets.The key to a Kitelinens top sheet’s hybrid design is the addition of a pocket sewed into the foot of the top sheet. Think of it as a unique fusion of a fitted sheet and top sheet. This pocket stays snugly in place on your bed, so you only have to lift up your mattress to put it in place once. No more tucking necessary after that. The extra-long design of the Kitelinens top sheet and the dual side slits on either side of the sheet give you freedom to move around without your legs or feet feeling restricted underneath the sheet. Watch this video to see how Kitelinens’ special hybrid design keeps the sheets in place all night long and eliminates the need for time-consuming tucking in the morning. The dimensions of Kitelinens Stay-Tucked top sheets are listed below. You can buy Kitelinens top sheets on their own and use with your current bed linens, or you can purchase a full Kitelinens set. Read on for more information on a full Kitelinens Organic Cotton sheet sets.
- Kitelinens 100% pure organic cotton fitted sheets that make themself. In addition to Kitelinens Stay-Tucked top sheets, our fitted sheets are specially designed to fit your bed better as well. Typical fitted sheets online have a standard pocket size ranging from 14 to 16 inches deep. All Kitelinens fitted sheets have 17 inch deep pockets so that they’ll never slip off your bed and can fit on a larger variety of mattress types and can accomodate mattress pads and toppers. Kitelinens fitted sheet and pillowcase dimensions are:
What are the other benefits of Kitelinens patent-pending white cotton sheets?
Besides improving your mornings with sheets that make themselves, Kitelinens has additional sleep benefits:
- Say goodbye to sheet hogging. Sleep with a partner who unconsciously steals the covers in the middle of the night? Kitelinens’ dual-side slits and extra-long design of our Stay-Tucked Sheets puts an end to sheet hogging while still being cuddle-friendly.
- No more feeling too restricted in your legs and toes while you sleep. Hate that feeling of trapped toes? So do we. Kitelinens’ patent-pending design gives your toes and feet the freedom to move without constriction, all while staying on the bed throughout the night – great for anyone who likes to sprawl out in bed or sleeps hot. You’ll never feel trapped or “too tucked” with Stay-Tucked sheets, you’ll feel totally free to move.
What else sets Kitelinens Luxury Double Bed Sheets apart?
In addition to a unique and revolutionary design that will forever change the way you make your bed, Kitelinens’ superior sourced materials and manufacturing processes sets our sheets apart from other bed sheets online. We’re committed to making each Kitelinens organic cotton sheet set ethically and sustainably, and that means our sheets are organic, sustainable and free of harsh chemicals.
- Kitelinens’ manufacturing partners are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). This is the top certification for requirements that ensure organic statues of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible practices throughout every step in the supply chain of textiles.
- Kitelinens is also proud to partner with Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) certified members (#1005256) so we ensure we are selling Better Cotton. BCI exists to make global cotton production better for all parties involved - those who produce it, the environment it grows in and better for the sector's future.
- Kitelinens has an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification which certifies our manufacturing process, ensuring that Kitelinens' organic cotton sheets have undergone laboratory testing for a wide range of harmful substances, and are free from known harmful substances.
Are you ready to upgrade your bed with self-making bedding? Shop Kitelinens Stay-Tucked sheets here.