Kitelinens warrants the “Covered Product” to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 30-days from the original date of purchase. This warranty extends to the original buyer.
A “Covered Product” is defined as any of the following sheet set pieces, and can be individually considered for warranty coverage, depending on the issue presented:
- King, Queen, Full or Twin size Stay-Tucked top sheet
- King, Queen, Full or Twin size fitted sheet
- King or Standard size pillow cases, each individually
Within the period of this warranty, Kitelinens will repair or replace, free of charge, any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Kitelinens technician or at an authorized Kitelinens service facility.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Kitelinens, except for shipping and handling.
Warranty exclusions include:
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal home use.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Kite Linens authorized service technician.
- Improper fit on buyer’s mattress/bed (Note: if an incorrect size is ordered, Kitelinens offers a 30-day return policy on any unused merchandise. See our full return and refund policy here).
How to Obtain Warranty Services:
The buyer should submit a claim by emailing us at email@example.com and include any photos of the damages being reported. A Kitelinens representative will review the claim and accompanying photos to ensure the product fits the description of a Covered Product and requires repair. The Kitelinens representative will then be in touch with specific instructions for shipping the Covered Product back to the Kitelinens’ facility for repair or replacement.